Problem/Party Houses

The 2013-2014 school year is here and we have a number of houses identified as problem houses. Fortunately, your neighbors have been very vigilant, quickly calling the police, and quickly getting SPD response. The SPD had emphasis patrols in place, which we had coordinated with them, and response was good. It may take a longer time to respond, but it really depends on each of you recognizing a problem, normally noise or drugs, and making that 911 call.

Noise issues are after 22:00 (10 PM) during the week, and after 23:00 (11 PM) on Friday and Saturday. But there is more if you want the UW and our CPT, SPD Officer Brian Thomas to follow-up with the problem houses. After the 911 call, send an email within a day or so to the UW at or call 206-685-6194 and contact our UPCC representatitive at and provide all the particulars. Include a specific address if known. FYI, our NPAC representative is also now the president of the North Precinct Advisory Committee — keep him informed.